Isn’t this exciting? Our own Nature Club! It is designed to empower us to encourage our children in outdoor investigation by providing prompts to nudge them to observe, collect data, or journal our flora and fauna.
There are 17 topics to inspire nature exploration, and each topic is designed with an approach that includes child-led tasks that are categorized by level. As the hands-on activities and challenges are accomplished, badges are earned for the Nature Club Badge Booklet. It’s an incentive to becoming a fully-fledged Nature Club Member.
Table of Contents
- Download the Badge Booklet and assemble as per instructions.
- Choose a topic from the 12 listed below. Tap the title to download the activity grid.
- There are three grids entitled Observer, Data Collector, and Journal. Pick an approach. Each approach has three levels 1, 2 & 3. The levels determine age-appropriate activities for preschool, lower and upper primary aged children.
- Complete the activities at the level you have chosen to earn a Badge.
- Paste the Badge into your Badge Booklet and choose another topic.
- Do all 12 topics to complete the Badge Booklet to become a Nature Club Member.
Download the Badge Book
Download Printable Sticker Badges Here
These pages contain printable badges to use with the Nature Club badge book. You can either print them on A4 Avery Adhesive Paper, cut and use them as stickers or on ordinary paper, and glue them into your book.
Choose a Topic!
Share your discoveries with us!
Marie | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jo | email@example.com
Jo | jo_mathinnature / #natureclubau
Marie | nature_study_australia / #natureclubau
In the Facebook Group:
Enjoy your encounters with creation!
Have you seen our selection of nature study resources?
Take a look here!